Thursday, March 03, 2005

See Adam Progress

For the last six and one half years I have enjoyed the skill, the personality, and the counsel of an exceptional individual. I hope to continue to enjoy his personality and counsel, but my opportunity to use his skill will be diminished. Tuesday Adam began work full time at Spot (French commercial imaging satellite system). As a graduate of George Mason University with a degree in Geography and credentials working for Northrup Grumman his career path has widened with this move to his chosen field.

There are lots of stories from these six and one half years. Good years. My grandfather used a phrase as a high compliment that I still hear used once in a while.......a gentleman and a scholar. Adam Ward is a gentleman and a scholar.

His new employer, Spot, makes me think of the Dick and Jane books which were so popular in my youth. Dick and Jane had a dog named Spot. The text would say "See Spot. See Spot run. Run Spot run".

I am pleased to "See Adam Progress".

No comments: