Thursday, March 24, 2005

I have finally accomplished this --- bikes@vienna Used

For too long I have said that I need to get information out on the website about our used bikes and equipment. I'm on my way. You can go to bikes@vienna Used and find photos, prices and information about many of the used or consigned bikes that we have in the store. It is progress.

You'll notice that at the top of the blog I've suggested that you call to determine if we still have the item before you travel to the store. I know that during the spring I can get behind in updating information. I don't want someone making the trip to the store only to find that we have already sold the item of interest.

The other point which I attempt to stress in the listings is that I prefer people to come to the store and make their purchase after testing the bike. Over and over again we find that what people believe they want when they come into the store and what they go home with can be very different.

Please visit bikes@vienna Used

No comments: