Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Brompton Thanksgiving Special Deal!

S-Bag on the left, Touring Pannier on the right, with frames behind. Brompton DVD and book in front.

This weekend only, we're adding an extra incentive for those of you who have been thinking about buying a new Brompton folding bicycle:

Buy any 2012 Brompton folding bicycle we have in stock, and get our special Brompton Bundle FREE!

What is the Brompton Bundle?  Well, it includes the following:

Your choice of a new, pre-2011 S-Bag or Touring Pannier - $45 now, originally $100
The appropriate carrier frame for the bag of your choice - $35 value
A copy of David Henshaw's The Brompton Bicycle - $24 value
The History of Brompton DVD - $40 value

We've been offering this bundle with a new in-stock Brompton for $49, but now you get it FREE if you purchase one of the shiny new 2012 Bromptons we have in the store this weekend!

Offer is limited to stock on hand.
Once we are out of any item, that's all we have, sorry.

2 comments:

David Pearce said...

I like bikes.

I like Vienna.

I like bikes@vienna.

Bikes@vienna sold me a great BROMPTON.

I like to ride my BROMPTON from bikes@vienna.

David Pearce said...

I like bikes.

I like Vienna.

I like Bikes@vienna.

Bikes@vienna sold me a great BROMPTON.


I like riding my BROMPTON from bikes@vienna.

I also like mountain biking.

BROMPTON doesn't have a mountain bike.

Yet.

Maybe Bikes@vienna does.