Thursday, December 06, 2007

Jeanette Jay TV Show


JeanetteJay
Originally uploaded by bikes@vienna
People ask what I do in the winter. They assume that it must be a slow time with the weather allowing fewer opportunities to ride a bike. Here in Northern Virginia people ride their bikes all year except when (like today) there is ice and snow on the roads and trails.

I do have fewer people coming to the store, but I go where the people are gathering. This photo is an example. From the home page you can tell that I'm trying to publicize the Draisin products. In November Michael Denu of Draisin and I took Draisin trikes to the World Congress on Disabilities at the Washington Convention Center. This weekend Ces and I will be in Richmond for the Caring Communities event at the Richmond Raceway called World of Possibilities Expo.

This photo is an interview being conducted for the Jeanette Jay TV Show which is aired in Buffalo, NY. bikes@vienna is the only Draisin outlet in the United States so I'll take publicity anywhere I can get it, but my primary focus for the next six months is the area a three hour drive from Vienna. From Virginia Beach to Philadelphia I'm looking for opportunities to show Draisin trikes,

No comments: