Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The News Is Out.........Vienna is a wonderful place

The Washington Post had a story yesterday on the front page of the Metro section so I guess I can share the news. About four weeks ago I had a reporter from Money Magazine come to the store. She told me that she was doing a story about Vienna being a wonderful place to live. We talked for a bit which allowed me to tell her that it is the sense of community that I like about Vienna. Later that week a freelance photographer appeared and took pictures at the store for the story.

The story is in the August issue of Money Magazine. The news is that Vienna ranked fourth in the top 25 best places to live. The photographer had told me second, but whether it be second, third, fourth, or fifth. It is a good thing for Vienna. It could be nice for bikes@vienna if a photo of the store appears in the article.

Look for the August issue of Money Magazine.

.

No comments: