Saturday, November 19, 2005

BIKE FRIDAY CLUB OF WASHINGTON DC Chapter --- Dec 3 Ride with new club leader Charmaine!

This information comes from Lynette Chiang of Bike Friday.

You're invited to the Bike Friday Club of DC Dec 3 ride!  

Please join the club message board to be informed of future rides:
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/bfclubdc

A bit about Charmaine:

I'm an avid bicycle commuter and touring cyclist.
I live within a few miles of the Mt. Vernon Trail,
which I ride often, but there are also tons of other
great places to ride in the area, urban and country roads.
I prefer a stop and smell the roses, appreciate the
scenery rides, and also to explore new restaurants,
while getting to know my fellow bikers. I am a legal
secretary (I "swim with the sharks!") and love to be
outdoors any chance I can.

WHO'S INVITED: All cyclists, all wheel sizes, but
especially Bike Friday owners and those interested
in getting a closer look at the Bike Friday.

WHEN: Let's meet 11am on Saturday, December 3, 2005,
at Mt. Vernon, at the gift store entrance, for a short
and easy 10-mile ride into Old Towne Alexandria for a
bite to eat and socializing. We can do monthly rides
in the future!

RIDE LEADER: Charmaine Ruppolt,  char22046@yahoo.com,
phone  703-780-3607

No comments: