Saturday, March 07, 2009

Thule Rack Sale on Sunday

I have too many Thule racks for the rear of a vehicle. I've closed a storage unit so I need to get these racks sold because I do not have room for them.

On Sunday, March 8th from noon to 5 PM these trunk mount and hitch mount racks will be on sale for 1/3 off. It is our business practice to install the rack and teach you how to mount your bikes on the rack. It may not be practical to continue this practice on Sunday, but I promise you can bring the rack back in and I'll help you with the installation.

Let me stress an important point, I have no Thule roof mount racks or the components for roof mount installations.

For the trunk mount racks the model of vehicle and year of the vehicle can be important facts. Go to www.thuleracks.com/carrier_bike2.asp?location=2 and you will be able to enter in information about your vehicle and learn what rack Thule recommends for that vehicle. My price for the sale is 1/3 off the price listed by Thule.

The temperatures are wonderful, the birds are singing, and the prices are terrific. Sunday is the time to visit us for a vehicle rack.
Remember we are at 128A Church ST, NW in Vienna. Our website is www.bikesatvienna.com and there are good directions to our location on the website.

No comments: