Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yvonne'sTrice


Yvonne'sTrice
Originally uploaded by bikes@vienna
Yvonne is an avid cyclist who is trying to come back from an accident that forced her to find a solution other than a two wheel bike. She visited the store mutliple times test riding trikes. This last week she made her decision and I was pleased to get this note from her today.

"I want to thank you for your patience and help as I picked out a trike. Today we took a 24 mile ride from West Springfield, to South Run, to Burke Lake, down route 123, through Crosspointe and Lake Mercer, and back home. It was a great experience. I was able to clip in, which I wasn't doing on my upright bike. I had no trouble on ice or gravel, went faster down hills, and climbed smaller hills fine (will soon try bigger ones). I had faster starts at intersections, because I didn't have to worry about balance, so I didn't have to walk across them anymore."

Yvonne

From the photo it looks like Yvonne was able to ride where most of us can't in icy surroundings.

No comments: