Monday, June 23, 2008

Bike Maintenance Class for July

Hey gang! Here it comes again, the Basic Bicycle Maintenance and Repair Class, on Wednesday, July 2nd, at 7:00 pm. I cover the basic tools needed to work on your bike, basic gear and brake adjustments, and how to fix a flat tire. Cost is $36, which includes a small tool kit which retails for $20. Please come by the shop, call, or email tim@bikesatvienna.com to reserve your spot. We ask that you pay in advance so we know for sure who is coming. No need to bring your bike, but if you have specific issues you'd like to ask about, you can bring it and I'll try to address them.

Also, I'm pondering options for more advanced classes, so if you have any ideas, or are interested in a more advance sort of class, drop me an email and let me know your thoughts.

No comments: