Thursday, July 14, 2005

BikeAID is coming together


RedVending
Originally uploaded by bikes@vienna.
Over five years ago I began tinkering with a project that is illustrated by the red vending machine on the right. I call it BikeAid. You know.......BikeAID...it's first aid for your bike. It's been something that has gotten pushed to the back as other issues arose. Yesterday I bought the vending machine and the credit card reader. About the first of August you'll find the machine in front of the store with tubes, cables, brake pads, and accessories for sale. You'll be able to insert a credit card and make a purchase at 5:00 AM or 10:00 PM. Going for an early morning ride? Don't have a spare tube to carry with you? You'll be able to buy one from BikeAID.

Is it an idea with potential? I think so........I'll let you know how and where its going.


No comments: